Friday, August 12, 2005

It's a rich man's world

It's amazing how easy it is to spend money. By the end of the day I'll have spent over £100, which kind of undermines my budgeting and trying to save. Thankfully I managed to solve my underwear issues, despite being traumatised by the slim range of choice in my size. It's discrimination I say - us small girls need bras too! Just cos we're little doesn't mean that they hold themselves up! Thanks those of you who made suggestions, unfortunately commando wouldn't really work with this dress. Bras have now joined trousers on my list of Things i Don't Like Shopping For. This is why I have so many accessories, at least shoes fit me and it doesn't matter what size a bag is. Then, seduced by all the pretty colours and sparkle, and rather helped along by the oh-so-helpful sales assistant who after I explained that I wanted a gold eyeshadow progressed to make up my whole face, cunningly making sure to use a couple of essential brushes in the process, I also managed to spend a shocking amount of money on make-up. Well... most of it was spent on those two, as I said, essential brushes, an artist requires good tools you know! So yes, looking forward to Charl's party. Although, as Manisha said, it is a shame that so many of the girls are away. Still, I am sure that the rest of us will be able to party the night away without them.

(And the rest of the money was spent on flights to Jersey, in case you were wondering).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home